Lumify Care, Inc
Effective Date: Sep 1, 2021
Lumify Care Inc. (collectively, "Lumify," "our," "us," or "we") operates websites, provides products, and provides services through mobile and other applications. We refer to these as "site(s)," "service(s)," or "our sites and services."
I. Personal Information that You Provide to Us
Personal information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual, and includes other information that may be associated with personal information. When you interact with our sites and services, depending on the site or service, we may collect the following personal information directly from you:
- Account Registration Information. The only required information to register an account is account name, email, and passport;
- Contact Information. In addition to account registration information, you may optionally provide further information which includes your address, company name, social media website user account names, and/or telephone numbers;
- Personal Profile or Service Information. You may provide further profile information which may include areas of interest, information from social media interactions (such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+), graphs and, biographical, health information and/or demographic information (such as gender);
- Transaction Information. This may include information about how you interact with and use our sites and services, email, other communications, and applications, and how you interact with merchants, business partners, and service providers;
- Geographic Location Information. This will only apply if your device transmits location data and/or your IP address and you have activated a location-enabled site or service;
- Survey Data. We may provide optional surveys for the functionality of certain services, which generally includes survey questions and responses;
- Your Submissions. This generally includes information you voluntarily provide through free form text boxes, forums, document upload, or data retrieval or import;
- In each of the above instances, you will know what personal information we collect through our sites and services because you voluntarily and directly provide it to us.
II. Other Information We Automatically Collect through Cookies and Other Technologies
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server and placed on your computer by your web browser. Cookies can be divided into two different types: session and persistent. Session cookies differ from persistent cookies primarily in that session cookies are temporary and expire and are normally typically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies, in contrast, remain stored on your computer after you close your browser until they are deleted either because they expire or you delete them. Lumify may use session cookies and persistent cookies in connection with providing our Sites.
You may instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, part of the Sites may function differently and not as well and you may not be able to use some portions of our Sites.
The types of cookies we may use are:
- Session Cookies. We may use session cookies to operate our site and for security purposes.
- Persistent Cookies. We may use persistent cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Cookies are often used in conjunction with other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixels, to understand behavior on the Internet.
Although we use the services of third parties in connection with these cookies, we do not allow the third-party service provider to use Personal Information about the users of our sites for their own purposes.
III. How We Use Personal Information
Uses of Personal Information
We may use Anonymous Information to analyze the design and functioning of our site in order to make site improvements. We may use such information in the aggregate to analyze site usage.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, swap or trade your Personal Information. We will share your Personal Information in the event that it is necessary for any of the following reasons:
- to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations;
to protect our rights or property or the safety of our employees or others;
- to comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
- to transfer information in the event of a merger, transfer of assets, or other organizational restructuring;
- we may share information about you with Lumify's subsidiaries and affiliates and companies acquired by or merged with Lumify and its affiliates, including without limitation, to enable such acquired or merged companies to advertise to you products and services in which you may be interested; and/or
- to prevent, or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal or fraudulent activities or potential threats to the physical safety or well-being of any person.
We also use trusted third-party service providers or other third-party organizations helping to support our mission by collecting, storing, processing, or sharing Personal Information on our behalf, such as to complete your donations and other payments you make to Lumify Care. We engage with third parties to assist with supporting our operations and business needs, including vendors in the following areas: (i) credit card or payment processors; (ii) cloud storage providers; (iii) customer support tools; (iv) data collection platforms; (v) product development tools; (vi) IT and security providers; (vii) marketing tools; (xi) relationship management platforms; and (x) analytics tools.
IV.User Generated Content, Online Communities and Forums, Profiles, Surveys, Reviews and Ratings
V. Your Choices Regarding the Personal Information We Collect
We will honor your choices concerning our collection, use, or sharing of Personal Information about you. For example, if you receive email communications from us (e.g., newsletters and communications regarding our services) but do not wish to receive further information, you may “opt out” of receiving such by following the instructions contained in those email messages. If you registered for an account on one of our Sites, whether to sign up for an event or otherwise, at any time you may request that we deactivate your account. You may also choose what information you supply when registering for events or otherwise interacting with us through the Sites. At any time, you may change your browser cookie settings, and you may also contact us to deactivate your account and stop receiving marketing or other communications at email@example.com For third-party social media platforms, you may stop interactions with us by unfriending or unfollowing our accounts. For more information, please review the policies and procedures provided by those social media platforms for more information.
VI. Do Not Track
We do not track users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Additionally, a “Do Not Track” (DNT) standard has not been adopted to this day. Therefore, we do not use or recognize DNT signals.
However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. Currently, various browsers (including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari) offer a DNT option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header that sends a signal to websites visited by the browser user about the user’s DNT preference. You can usually access your browser’s DNT option in your browser’s preferences.
VII. Information Security
To protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and use, we implement and maintain security measures that are intended to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Information. However, no security measures are infallible and we cannot and do not guarantee that our safeguards will always work. Please always use caution when transmitting information, including over the internet.
The sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or store any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age through the sites, unless provided by a parent, guardian, or other adult seeking our services on behalf of a child.\
We are based in the United States. The information you submit to us and that we automatically collect as a result of your using the Sites will be transferred to the United States, where the privacy and data protection rules may differ from those in your country. By using our sites, you consent to the international transfer to, and storage of, your Personal Information in the United States.
X. Third-Party Links
XI.We May Change this Notice