Cranial Nerves: Anatomy, Testing, & Assessment
The Swift Notes Cranial Nerve Testing and Assessment reference was conceived when we realized that a practical cranial nerve resource to assist busy clinicians wasn't available anywhere. This desktop guide was written by neurologically-based physical therapists and edited alongside neuroscientists. It offers in-depth explanations, vibrant diagrams of each nerve, and special sections detailing how they interact with one another. Additionally, the guide includes step-by-step instructions with photographs for how to test each nerve during clinical assessment.
Cranial nerve testing is an essential cornerstone of the neurological exam and this reference is the most useful, comprehensive, and convenient resource available today!
The Swift Notes Cranial Nerves Testing and Assessment reference is appropriate for any clinician practicing in the neurological realm, including, physicians, physician assistants, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, neurologists, registered nurses, medical students, nurse practitioners, CRNAs, and more!
Helpful features include:
- FULL COLOR anatomical illustrations of each cranial nerve
- Detailed overview of Cranial Nerve FUNCTIONS and associated PHYSIOLOGY
- Review of INTERACTIONS between cranial nerves and other body systems
- Step-by-Step TESTING procedures with associated testing pictures
- Assessment EXPLANATIONS with pictures denoting normal vs abnormal outcomes
- Unique "Swift Tips" provide clinical pearls to further prepare for each patient
- Exclusive stand-up feature that allows you to reference it hands-free!
- 36 pages in length
- Measures around 6.5 x 4.5 inches for easy portability
- Made in the U.S.A.